Clippard’s new PQ-FV In-Line Flow Controls can be easily added to existing circuitry and are lightweight and compact in size. Since it is a tube-to-tube connection, in-line flow controls may be installed as a meter-in or meter-out device.
The PQ-C Elbow Controls are ideal for low cost and lightweight applications when mounting directly to an NPT port on a cylinder or valve is required.
In the meter-out versions, intake air flows freely through the flow control; exhaust air is metered out through an adjustment screw. With the meter-in series, air is metered in through an adjustment screw; exhaust air flows freely. Control is varied through a finely threaded adjustment screw. A locking nut is provided so it can be secured in its final setting.
• Available in over 25 different models: #10-32, 1/8” NPT, 1/4” NPT, 3/8” NPT.
• Design flexibility and fast response
• Complete rotation of the valve body around the bolt allows for optimum positioning of tubing
• Special adjustment needle design allows large adjustment ranges with high precision
• Ideal for use with polyurethane, nylon, polyethylene and polypropylene tubing